- Crump Life Insurance Services
As a prominent independent wholesale distributor of life insurance, Crump links a national network of approximately 200,000 financial services professionals with the products manufactured by approximately 100+ highly rated insurance companies. Crump is an indirect subsidiary of BB&T Corporation and is one of the companies that make up BB&T Insurance, the sixth largest insurance broker in the U.S. and the seventh largest internationally.
- Crump Life Insurance Services Family of Brands
Crump supports the distribution of traditional and variable life, long-term care, disability, annuity products and life settlements with the industry's premier sales and back-office support services. In addition to serving insurance and financial professionals through the Crump Life Insurance Services brand, we offer specialized services through these signature solutions and brands:
TIME Financial Services is the planning and insurance consultant to Financial Advisor Firms throughout the entire United States. TIME brings expertise in estate and tax planning, business planning, charitable planning, and life insurance to the clients of Financial Advisors. This partnership allows Financial Advisors to provide a comprehensive process to their clients, without losing focus on their own area of specialty. TIME provides the advisor with a single resource for all of their planning and insurance needs.
Crump Life Institutional Group provides proprietary support platforms that meet the unique needs of the organization. A focus group of 20 national account relationships include Career Agencies, Bank, Independent Broker Dealers and Wire Houses. In addition, Crump Life Institutional Group provides national, centralized operations and sales support for select property and casualty agencies.
Crump Potomac Affluent Markets is the boutique platform within Crump Life Insurance Services offering specialized advanced sales and underwriting services and unmatched solutions for high net worth life insurance producers.
Crump Life Insurance Services launched RiskRighter™ as a service to supply summarization and electronic delivery of life insurance policy application medical files and associated documents. The RiskRighter summarization process was designed by underwriters with the needs of underwriters in mind, and is fully compliant with HIPAA regulations, leveraging advantages in process, technology and trained medical professionals.
Tellus Brokerage Connections works with insurance brokerage agencies to develop a custom road map for growing their business utilizing a selection of our carriers, products, services and technology solutions. Leverage our expertise and economies of scale to build efficiencies in your business.
CRC and CRC|Crump's various office locations and individual brokers are available to provide the expertise you need when looking for a particular solution to a client's risk. Whether you need information on environmental coverages, healthcare needs, property risks, professional liability solutions, transportation risks or any other type of coverage, our experts can help.
- Crump Company Profile
- Life Insurance Services Offices
- Crump Career Opportunities
- Press Releases
- June 20, 2013 Crump Life Insurance Expands Electronic Submission Offerings
- May 16, 2013 Crump Announces Relationship with MetLife
- October 4, 2012 Crump Hires James Cahill as Sales Manager in the Northeast
- August 8, 2012 Crump Expands Relationship with AXA Network
- April 2, 2012 BB&T Completes Acquisition of Crump Group, Inc
- March 28, 2011 Crump Life Donates to Three Square
- January 21, 2011 Crump Life Hires Robert DiMeo for SoCal Expansion
- January 20, 2011 Crump Life Insurance Services to Host "A Celebration of Love: Happy Valentine's Day!" Producer Webinar
- December 16, 2010 Tellus Brokerage Connections, A Crump Company, announces addition of Jim Duff to its management team